Hallo ! I’ve reached my 600th follower so i decided to host another giveaway !
thank you guys so much for following me and dealing with my nonsense ! uwu ilu all and i hope u have a great day///// !!
- Must be following me ( since this is a giveaway for my followers )
- pls have open space in front of your train station ready for me to drop everything uwu
- reblog + like to enter
- Giveaway ends on the 31st of August!
- you’ll have up until September 1st to reply back or else i’ll have to choose another winner !
You can win:
- toy hammer
- afternoon tea set
- lovely phone
- 2mill bells
- hybrids (i’ll tell you what i have and you can pick 3 (i’ll give u 2 of each)
- the rococo set
- free doodle of your mayor + villager !!
- mystery prizes ! ( i have some items wrapped so who knows what you’ll get ! you could get a piece of the sweets set, princess set, or streetpass items! )
Girl: Come over
Me: Im an AP student, and I take many AP classes
Girl: My parents arent home
Me: AP stands for advanced placement. These are college level courses that you can take in high school. Typically they are more demanding than regular classes and thus you are often given a higher workload. However, the benefits are far reaching. Consider taking some AP courses during high school for a chance to earn college credit
#why is this on best of funny #this is legitimately powerful #this is a reminder that we can fight back against unfair systems #technology has empowered us #by providing witnesses #the world is watching #we can force consequences on our oppressors now #in a way that wasn’t possible even twenty years ago #we don’t have to wait for the media #we don’t have to convince the media #we can be the media #les amis de l’abaissés (@grassthatchedhut)
Deflate when writing prose; inflate when writing essays for school.
Procrastinating on finding ways to add one page to my essay to get the page requirement! Thank you so much.
I’m not in school anymore, but here.